Who says we can’t look chic and stylish during the chilly weather? Essentials like faux fur, parkas and boots are key ingredients for trendy outerwear. Embrace the cold weather in the coming months with great deals on fashion finds from the designers and brands you love, at eBay Fashion.
- Leopard print is huge for fall. Think of leopard as beige, but nicer. Don’t be scared to mix it, just like you would a neutral.
- A faux leopard peacoat by Topshop feels very Eddie Sedgwick.
- A sequin skirt by J. Crew adds a girly feel.
- A chambray shirt keeps the look down to earth.
- The parka originated as a functional military coat. Etro and Vanessa Bruno showed parka looks you’ll love for the fall.
- Fashion is all about contradiction. Wear a parka, like this one from H&M, to dress down a pair of dressed up sweats.
- For a flattering look, pick a parka with a drawstring that nips in at the waist.
- To offset the military green, pair this look with a bright color, like this red plaid shirt by Uniqlo, or red booties.
- The Aviator is the big news jacket for fall. It was shown on the runway at Burberry Prorsum and so many other great versions are available.
- Wear the jacket cozily with jeans and a sweater, or juxtapose the toughness of the shearling with floral chiffon.
- An ankle boot, like these by Balmain, offset the girlyness of the dress.
- For a flattering fit, make sure the length of the jacket is no longer than your waist, like this one by Topshop. Look for a big, dramatic collar to frame your face.
Here is a quick shopping tip: For a personalized shopping experience on-the-go, check out eBay’s Fashion iPhone app. The app’s Outfit Builder lets you mix and match favorite fashion finds and virtually try them on, to create unique looks – brilliant. For more, go to fashion.ebay.com. Happy shopping!
Learn more about stylist outerwear on eBay.